A big thank-you to all my fellow Blotanists

I've only been here at Blotanical for a few months, but I do want to say a BIG thank-you to all of you who've helped me find my way around; made really nice comments on my posts; and sent me messages. But a specially big thank-you goes to Stuart, who spends so many hours sorting us all out; ironing out the problems on the site; and most importantly, for starting Blotanical, and creating a network that allows all us garden bloggers to communicate not just with one another, but with the world at large.

I'm really honoured to have been nominated in this year's awards, both in the Best Blog Name section and the Best UK Blog. I have to say that the name was easy to choose because I do indeed, GALLOP around the gardens I visit, and the blog just started somehow. I still make a lot of mistakes because my knowledge of computers really isn't up to scratch, and I can't tell you how many times I've started writing an entry and then lost it in the ether! Same seems to happen when I try and comment on other people's blogs, but I am learning. In fact, I'd love to put a link here to direct you all to the voting page, but I simply don't know how to.

Best of luck to all my fellow bloggers in this year's awards and I know I should be posting a plant photo today, but as I'm in the US, I still can't resist the evenings on the beach, watching the birds ... hence the photo with this post.

Just off to visit gardens now, so more later.

Charlotte AKA The Galloping Gardener

Comments

  1. Congratulations on your nominations! Your photos are beautiful, and I always enjoy learning more about all the gardens you've visited. Hope you are enjoying your stay in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine that there's anyone who minds the beautiful beach photos from your beautiful LBK...

    So glad you've joined us at Blotanical and in Florida. And congrats on your nominations... Best of luck.
    Meems @ Hoe and Shovel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Links! Wail of despair! Still haven't worked that out. But I lurve galloping along with you Tiggerlot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the sunset shot. And congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlotte, Congrats on your nominations, you earned them with a very nicely compiled blog. It is always a pleasure to read one of your posts. Good luck.
    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and well deserved, Charlotte. Blotanical is indeed a mighty fine place to meet other gardening enthusiasts, some might say obsessives, but in the nicest possible meaning. Good luck. I don't know how to do the link either if it makes you feel any better. :-)
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the water with the birds shot, just beautiful-- as are all your photos, that's one of the reasons we like visiting your blog. congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and good luck in your categories!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely image.

    Congratulations on your nominations - well deserved.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to you... and Good Luck and Have Fun... ~bangchik

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to you! After all the hard work... is time to get some fun :-) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations - this is a terrific blog, as all your fans will testify.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Charlotte - congratulations! It's good to see new blogs in the Blotanical nominations list this year.

    Good luck in the final vote and enjoy the rest of your time in Florida :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Charlotte, Congratulations on reaching the finals. You deserve all the accolades and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You deserve the nominations Charlotte as your blog is very inspiring and informative. The Best of Luck! Val

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sunset shot!... On Blotanical Award nominations, congratulations and Good Luck... Cheers ~bangchik

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats !!
    You have a fun blog/great pics...good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  18. And I have my fingers crossed for you too - am really pleased that I found your blog this year. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts.
    PS Love the sunset pic.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your nomination! I've enjoyed your blog so much, and that sunset picture just makes me want to go dip my toes in the water! It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats and good luck! Great shot of the beach and birds. It must be paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think including the beach/bird shot was brilliant...especially in light of the fact that it's what you've been seeing lately. Wish I could be there, as well! Congratulations on your nomination...yours is one of the nicest blogs out there;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment