Farewell to India

I'm just coming to the end of my India trip, but have had no Internet connection for several days, so thought I'd post some pictures while I'm sitting at Delhi airport. I'll be returning to my garden visits once I get home ... but in the meantime, thanks for dropping in. Here are just some of the gardens I'll be posting next week.

Well, not a garden, but a wonderful sunset over Udaipur

The gardens at Deeg ... in the making, but well worth visiting

Silk flower in the garden at Tikli

Tikli - a really beautiful garden to be reviewed next week ....

Ladies at work in the gardens at Deeg... also for review next week ...

And.... more of my favourite.... bougainvillea

Comments

  1. Beautiful Images and I so look forward to more. The light and or color in every photograph is utter magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos, TGG! Eager to see your garden adventures... BTW, does it snow in UK, where you live?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am so looking forward to your India garden posts. The sampling we have had so far is making me impatient while waiting for viewing the rest. I hope you have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tiggerlot, Welcome back. It looks like you were able to take in some fantastic scenery. I look forward to hearing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Charlotte. India is really an awesome country. I've just been there once to Ooty and i was really fascinated by the bright colored clothes or saris they are wearing even under the heat of the sun. It looks like the style and materials make it more hot. I wonder how it feels. Have you worn saris the way they do it? with the tummys open and tightfitting tops. I also have an entry about the scenes I've seen when i was there. However, it was too short and my photos are mostly taken while inside the vehicle. I still wish i can go back especially because i have not seen the Taj Mahal yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful photos of such wonderful scenes. You photo of the women is marvelous. It is enjoyable to see your memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such exotic images! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures! Have a safe and peaceful trip home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see the next gardens. Be safe getting home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome home, Charlotte! We have enjoyed the Tikli post already, and look forward to the rest, especially Deeg, it looks intriguing. Love the women working, not in the gardens in that attire, surely?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment