Silent Saturday - have you ever really stopped to look at nature?






Comments

  1. Wow - really wonderful shots - especially of the star fish shaped flower - photo number 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL of these photographs are spectacular! Oh my - wish I had half your eye! Stunning blooms.
    Happy GBBD :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post because the photos are so stunning they really do make me stop and look...at nature. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see these beautiful blooms through your eyes Charlotte. Utter sensual folds of beauty. I miss you! Hope to catch up on your travels soon. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shots. You have the photographers ability to enhance the beauty of your subjects by excluding the unnecessary. I look forward to visiting again - frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning photos Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AS ALWAYS, BEAUTIFUL

    serenity in the garden....Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment