Almost Tuesday topiary preview .... Eyrignac and Marqueyssac

The hornbeam hedges at Eyrignac
I've been a little slow to post recently, but it's nearly 40C here in France and viewing gardens isn't easy in this heat! But I did get out today to see the gardens at Eyrignac (above) and the amazing gardens of Marqueyssac (below). As I write, the temperatures are still well up over 30C, so I'm going to leave a full post on both these extraordinary topiary gardens until it's a little cooler.
The amazing gardens at Marqueyssac

Comments

  1. I like the top one a lot - not so much the second. I've never spent time in a topiary garden and can't decide whether I'd be most likely to find it restful or so sterile I'd feel apprehensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeg kom bare lige forbi.
    Hvor ser det godt ud.
    Gode billeder.
    Tak for kigget.
    Ha` en dejlig aften.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The topiary looks amazing! Enjoy the heat while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauty abounds here! Love it, thanks for sharing these lovely pictures. Hugs, Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  5. How unusual the gardens in marqueussac are ! They are both beautiful though , i have never seen anything like that in England!
    Hope the weather stays dry for you, so you can keep on visiting such amazing gardens ars these (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment